Rates vary for individuals and family/couples
Free initial phone consultation
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
While we are not in-network with all insurances, we will bill your carrier on your behalf for any out-of-network benefits. As a courtesy, we offer this service to save clients the hassle of having to submit the bills themselves.
In-Network Insurance Plans
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75 to cover the cost of the missed session.